Click the document below to see the maps & exact dates for your neighborhood / street:
Champion Paving Inc. has begun a slurry seal project in Talega. Click the button above to see the exact dates for your street. This notice is to prepare you in advance and provide you a few facts you will need to know, in order to minimize any frustration during this process.
There will be NO PARKING or traffic permitted in the following specific areas on the affected streets during the specific seal coat dates in:
- Talega Gallery
- Farralon Ridge
- Pacific Summit
- Alta (Calle Tamara)
- Terra Linda
- Talega Village (Santalana/Alassio)
- Tierra Grande Pool
- Saluda Pool
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS BELOW AND FOLLOW THE LISTED PRECAUTIONS:
- IMPORTANT! You cannot park or drive on the street on the day the street is being coated.
- Notices will be posted 72 hours prior to the start of work.
- Sealed areas will be closed for 24 hours from 7:00 AM to 7:00 AM the next morning. No vehicles may access the street during this time.
- All vehicles must be moved by 7:00 AM on the scheduled day for the seal coat work. Vehicles left in specified areas after 7:00 AM will be towed at the vehicle owner’s expense. Overnight street parking will be available on nearby streets during the seal coating project if access is unavailable.
- Vehicles left in the driveway or the garage will not be able to enter onto sealed areas after 7:30 AM and must wait 24 hours for the area to reopen. It is recommended you move your vehicles in advance, should you need to utilize them during your scheduled day of seal coating.
- Do not drive or walk on the fresh seal coat or you will track the seal coat onto the sidewalks, gutters, or driveways and the responsible party will be charged for the damages.
- The asphalt and seal coating material will remain tender in hot weather. Severe tears or surface scuffing will occur if one is turning their tires while stopped on the street. Make slow and gentle turns, and if possible, DO NOT TURN TIRES WHILE STOPPED.
It is easy to forget to move your vehicle, so please be courteous and remind your neighbors to move their vehicles to make this project go as smoothly as possible.
Please refer to the colored maps and dates on the attachment listed above, as well as constantly check your email for maps and specific dates. If you are not subscribed to our e-blasts click the button below to sign up!
Please contact any of the following listed below for questions on this matter: