When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service. You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Talega Maintenance Corporation and its licensors.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Talega Maintenance Corporation. Talega Maintenance Corporation has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Talega Maintenance Corporation shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
Restrictions and Prohibited Uses
The Services are intended for use by Talega Maintenance Corporation Owners only. We expect that our users do not misuse the Services. Except with our written permission, you shall not:
- Attempt to impersonate another person or use another person’s Talega account information without authorization;
- Use or distribute information obtained through the Services for commercial purposes;
- Falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, or impersonate any person or entity while using the Services in a manner that does not constitute parody;
- Copy, download (other than through page caching necessary for personal use, or as otherwise expressly permitted by these TOS), modify, distribute, post, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, broadcast, duplicate, publish, republish, upload, license, reverse engineer, create derivative works from, or offer for sale any content or other information contained on or obtained from or through the Services, by any means except as provided for in these TOS;
- Violate or attempt to violate the security features implemented for the Services, including logging into a server that you are not authorized to access, violating the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers, or probing the vulnerability of the Service systems and networks;
- Post or otherwise make available any material that contains any software, device, instructions, computer code, files, programs and/or other content or feature that is designed to interrupt, destroy, harm, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment (including without limitation any time bomb, virus, malware, software lock, worm, self-destruction, drop-device, malicious logic, Trojan horse, trap door, “disabling,” “lock out,” “metering” device or any malicious code);
- Redistribute, decompile, reverse engineer, publish, or copy the Services;
- Use the Services for the purpose of creating a product with a substantially similar look, feel or design;
- Access or search the Services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, scraping, in-line linking, framing, or using any robot, spider, web crawler, or any other method of access other than manually accessing the publicly-available portions of the Services or accessing the Services through any API);
- Interfere with others’ use and enjoyment of the Services;
- Post or do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of the Services;
- Solicit personal or sensitive information from other users including without limitation address, credit card or financial account information, or passwords;
- Use the name Talega or any trademarks, game names, trade names, service marks, copyrights, or logos of Talega, in unsolicited mailings, spam material, contests or surveys, or to create the impression that such items are associated with you;
- Violate any third party’s rights, including intellectual property or privacy rights;
- Threaten, stalk, harm, or harass others; or engage in activity in connection that is fraudulent, abusive, defamatory, illegal or otherwise inappropriate.
Engaging in prohibited uses is grounds for immediate termination of your account, and may also subject you to civil or criminal penalties.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability. We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
Given that the Services pertain to real property in California, you agree to waive any protection offered by Civil Code Section 1542, which provides: “A general release does not extend to claims that the creditor or releasing party does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release and that, if known by him or her, would have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor or released party.”
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Talega its affiliates, officers and/or employees be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, exemplary, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever based on your usage of the Services and/or any information provided through the Services. You agree that this limitation of liability represents a reasonable allocation of risk and is a fundamental element of the basis of Talega providing the Services. You understand that the Services would not be provided without such limitations.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States, State of California without regard to any conflict of law provisions. Venue for any dispute regarding these Terms and/or anything related to the Services shall be in a court located in Orange County, California. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.